If you’ve never visited the beautiful community of Crescent Bar, you’re in for quite a surprise! Surrounded by towering basalt cliffs and lush green landscape, the vistas from Crescent Bar will take your breath away.This small resort community with a boat launch, marina, two – 9 hole golf courses, restaurants, shops and bars sits adjacent to the Columbia River and is a water enthusiast’s dream location. The town of Quincy is less than 10 minutes away and offers fresh farmer’s markets, groceries, fishing supplies and small town services. And 30 minutes away, the City of Wenatchee has every necessary convenience along with fine arts, parks, festivals and more.
Central Washington offers a dry, high desert climate that is protected from Seattle’s notorious gray days by the rain shadow of the Cascade Range. Our average summer daytime temperature in Crescent Bar is in the 80’s and 90’s. See graph below.
For more about all the fun things to do near Crescent Bar and Crescent Ridge Ranch, see our Activities page.
The best kept secret in the State of Washington is the lifestyle in Crescent Bar……it is simply magical!
- Sunny days – 300 days of sunshine a year
- Water fun – Water skiing, wakeboarding, jet skiing, boating, paddle boarding
- Ancient Lakes wineries – the newest AVA in Washington State
- Golfing – two 9 hole courses in Crescent Bar, plus many more within a half hour drive
- Hiking and climbing – within 45 minutes – from Wenatchee to the Ancient Lakes hike
- 20 mins from The Gorge Amphitheater for world class concerts
Summer is not the only season here…… the other seasons aren’t forgotten…… hunting, snow skiing and snowmobiling are among the past times enjoyed during the winter months. Discover it!